Regular price $ 38.00
This hand-felted wool birdhouse is made of sustainably harvested, naturally water repellent wool. Surface moisture from dew, rain or snow quickly dries in the open air. Wool is also naturally dirt and mold resistant. The 1.25 inch hole can be enlarged to 1.5 inches to appeal to larger birds. Measures 9 inches tall by 7 inches wide
As whimsically adorable as they are practical, these handmade felt birdhouses are inviting little houses for your avian friends! A unique gift for housewarming, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays or hostess gifts.
- Measures: 9"h x 7"w
- All work is done by hand using sustainably-harvested materials including natural sheep's wool, crocheted jute hanging cord and a hand-carved bamboo perch.
- Sized for small birds like wrens, nuthatches and chickadees; Birds such as titmice may pull off parts of the wool and use them for their nests.
- Opening measures approximately 1.25-inches but can be enlarged slightly to accommodate bigger birds.
- If placed in direct sunlight, colors will gently fade over two to three months, but will retain their shape for more than a year.
- Made of naturally water repellent sheep's wool. Surface moisture from dew, rain or snow quickly dries in the open air.
- Cleaning out old nesting materials is easy through the hole at the base or through the entry hole
- Do not machine wash or dry